Before the Calm | Teen Ink

Before the Calm

By Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other
Ainoyu, Victoria, British Columbia, Other

If there's really that many people in the world, then there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary. There had to be someone who was living an interesting life. There just had to be. Why wasn't I that person?

- Haruhi Suzumiya

This is one of the heroines of my manga-to be, Anastasia!

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

Sora_ said...
Sora_, Glenmont, Ohio
Awesome! Looks interesting. Looking forward to it.

Ainoyu said...

- Haruhi Suzumiya

Thanks! ^_^

MyDorkyHeart SILVER, Halfway, Missouri

To comprehend the value of one year, just ask the students who failed their entrance exams. To comprehend the value of one month, just ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby. To comprehend the value of one week, just ask the editor of a weekly newspaper. To comprehend the value of one hour, just ask the lovers who are waiting to meet. To comprehend the value of one minute, just ask the people who missed their stop on the train. To comprehend the value of a second, just ask the person who managed to avoid an accident just in time. To comprehend the value of one tenth of a second, just ask the person who ended up with a silver medal at the Olympics. The hands of the clock will continue ticking. Therefore, treasure every moment you have. And treat today as the utmost gift you'll have. -"Yuuki"

This is so cool!

Ainoyu said...
on Mar. 31 2014 at 12:16 am

- Haruhi Suzumiya

If you look up Ainoyu, you'll find me! Do you have one?

knneecoal said...
wow! do you have a deviantart?