Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Golden Mode Saria

Golden Mode Saria

Report abuse
Description:
In my manga my character has 2 modes. This is her golden mode. Please check me out on YouTube. My username is TheKirara67
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

RyushiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 4 at 4:37 pm
I love it so much, that i opened another window to look at it.

jackfrost said...
No problem and thank you.

SariaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
No, thank you.

jackfrost replied...
I told you no problem. There is no need to thank me.

=^-^=                   

jackfrost replied...
Hey take a look at my poem:   http://www.teenink.com/poetry/free_verse/article/590104/I-Am/

Ok, I'd love to!

jackfrost said...
This is soo cool! 

Thank you soooo much! I really apperciate it. If you want to see more of my work you can check my devaint art or youtube. They have the same username which is TheKirara67

LionsBlue said...
i like the details and the flames look life like  

Thank you, I just started working with digital art so this  means alot to me. You can check out my other works on devaintart or youtube. They have the same username of TheKirara67