Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > A Road to Somewhere

A Road to Somewhere

Report abuse
Description:
Where do we go? Where are we going? All we can do is do the best wherever we go.
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

drwholock101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18 at 1:53 pm
Really good! I have a hard time drawing manga digitaly and not many people are able to! This is really good! If you make a manga, do you think you could upload it?

AinoyuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 18 at 11:59 pm
Thanks! It's true that manga is hard to draw.... it definitely took lots of time and practice to arrive at where I am now. I'll upload my manga when I'm done! 。^‿^。

SariaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
DO YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE????????

AinoyuuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sorry, but I don't have youtube.

SariaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:44 am
How about a deviantart?

I have an account, but I haven't posted anything. This is actually the first piece of work I've posted online.

Well, this is awesome! I would love to watch you! What is your DA account? Mine is TheKirara67.

Wow, this is so beautiful. I love it ^-^

Thanks for the comment! I really appreciate it! o((*^▽^*))o

Don't we all enjoy comments. Though I don't get much of anything. I'm glad your happy