New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Imagination This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This was done to portray the idea of imagination and how you can create anything in your mind.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

A.A.K.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 26 at 3:39 pm:
Your altered photos are all crazy good, but this one is, I think, the most awesome.

ShagunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
okay, i know this like the third of your works i am commenting on. I'm not a stalker, really. Just that you are extremly talented. Keep it up !