New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Glowing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Digital painting done in Corel Painter 12 and Photoshop CS6

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

BraidRunnerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:24 pm:
awesome!! its beautiful!

LiaBeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 15 at 4:07 pm:
There's so much emotion in this! I feel like you could write an entire novel on just what led up to this and h ow the girl is really feeling.

AnansesemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 6 at 9:50 pm:
I really love the use of light and color, and the triangles are a cool touch.

MoldovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 9 at 12:23 am :
Thanks, I appreciate it! :D