Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > WAITING FOR YOU....

WAITING FOR YOU.... This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
YOU, IN MY HEART....YOU, IN MY SOUL....YOU, IN MY MIND....LET THIS WORLD COME TO AN END....I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU TILL THE END....I'M WAITING FOR YOU...

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

ramona7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 9:55 am:
GODH KRASOTA...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO REGULARLY VIEWS MY WORKS AND COMMENTS.....THANK YOU SO MUCH..... BY THE WAY, THOUGH MY WORK HAS BEEN SELECTED IN AUGUST, I HAVENT YET RECEIVED MY FREE COPY. ANY IDEA WHY????

Krasota-Butterflies-and-AngelsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Congrats on making the magazine! :D Awesome pic