Joker This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
My girlfriend and I wanted to draw our original characters on card, so here is one of mine, Madeleine. (: She's obviously the joker of the deck.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2013 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 8:26 am:
Wow it's so bold and vibrant---what an awesome joker!

Ashes3lolThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 5:44 pm:
This is pretty freakin awesome! How long have you been doing this, wow!

Kaji-LinkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 4 at 1:37 pm :
Thank you~! .. I've been drawing digitally since October 2010 c: When I was 13~

Alyssa-the-only said...
Apr. 19 at 1:30 pm:
omg this is sooooo awesome!!!!!! :D

Apr. 20 at 11:58 am :
Thank you >U< 

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26 at 1:14 pm:
they should really start making joker cards like this. great job!!!!! :)

Mar. 26 at 8:46 pm :
adgftt. Thank you so much. ;u;