'Peace'

Report abuse
Description:
It says "Peace" in Arabic, I made it last year 2012

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 1 at 7:54 am
A lovely image... I've always found Arabic a beautiful language, even if I can't speak it myself.

teenrulzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:18 am
Assalam-o-Alaikum nd it's nice

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 15 at 9:04 am
Wa alaikum asalaam. I'm glad you like it. ^_^

S.Sapphire said...
Sept. 28, 2014 at 9:53 am
Salam. I really love the simplicity of the design, like it's not something adorned with patterns or color. I love it

Oct. 29, 2014 at 3:10 am
Wa salaam, I'm glad you like it. ^_^

teenrulzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:20 am
Its Walaikum Assalam not wa salaam

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:07 am
Nice! it looks pretty

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
very nice! I like the feeling here :)

HadynCeres said...
Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:27 am
beautiful and very cool