Wonderland

Report abuse
Description:
These are characters from a book of mine. From right to left, Cheshire Cat, White King, Mad Hatter.
Tags: anime teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

SariaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 20 at 1:46 pm:
This is AMAZING!!!! 

morzaphThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 9:18 am :
Thank you!

AnansesemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22 at 2:39 pm:
I just noticed that Cheshire is holding a white mouse. Strange pet choice for a guy who was originally a cat, but it's a good touch.

Feb. 20 at 3:11 pm:
You're welcome! Thanks for telling me how you did it.

Feb. 18 at 3:07 pm:
A fanfiction, perhaps? Niiiice! I can't believe this was done with a computer, it looks hand-drawn. I especially like Cheshire there on the right. ;D

Feb. 18 at 7:41 pm :
Thanks!! I sketch everything by hand first and then upload it to photoshop to ink and color.