New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Peeling Off

Peeling Off

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

ShawnaJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm loving this!! It's really amazing. Keep doing this stuff, you can really get somewhere with this.

Haley G. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:39 am:
that is totaly awesome! how long does it take for you to get that good?

maizyiscrazyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That is SO cool! This is going straight to my favorites! Good luck at art school!

M_IMLThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:28 am:
Now THAT is absolutely awesome...wow. Love the idea and the way you drew it, it's very original (as far as I know)!