New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Sea lion

Sea lion

Report abuse
Description:
Just a practice drawing of a sea lion.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Wallypenguin said...
yesterday at 8:34 pm:
Wow, this is really cool. Did you really draw that?! (Thanks for participating in my one word story!)    

ccascqThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love it! Very cool and creative!

Aeliss-NovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:13 pm:
Thanks Ozzi and Stars! The eye is my favorite part. :)

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:14 am:
Awww, it's so cute and realistic. Great job!!!  :D

writeamongthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:38 pm:
I really like the eye. Good job! :)

Noel-ForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:44 pm:
Lovely!!!!!!!

Aeliss-NovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:00 am :
Thanks!