Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Sea lion

Sea lion

Report abuse
Description:
Just a practice drawing of a sea lion.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

WallypenguinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, this is really cool. Did you really draw that?! (Thanks for participating in my one word story!)    

ccascq said...
Love it! Very cool and creative!

Aeliss-NovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks Ozzi and Stars! The eye is my favorite part. :)

Osvaldo_CThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:14 am
Awww, it's so cute and realistic. Great job!!!  :D

writeamongthestars said...
I really like the eye. Good job! :)

Noel-ForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Lovely!!!!!!!

Aeliss-NovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:00 am
Thanks!