Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Report abuse
Description:
This was a birthday present for a family member, :)
Tags: fan art

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

TheLovelyRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29 at 4:54 pm
Love it!!!!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 16 at 1:18 pm
Glorious. Amazing. Breathtaking. Stunning. Goodness, I would absolutely honored to receive an amazing present like this--it's just so bafflingly and completely well done. Bravissima to the tops. :D 

Alabian said...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 10:09 am
It looks JUST LIKE HARRY! (ahem. Sorry). But seriously. This is totally amazing artwork! Wish I were that good :D Great job! I gave it 5/5!!

maizyiscrazy said...
This is amazing crazy!!!! I lovvve this!!!

IamtheshyStargirl said...

Awwwww, you've been really busy since I last checked up on your work :) 

This is incredible Liz, and I'm not just saying that 'cause I'm an HP fan ;) 

wordlover27This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm soooo jealous...I wish I could draw like that :P

savetheplanet replied...
Thanks for the flattering jealousy! :D  No seriously though, thanks.

disasterdominant13 said...
I absolutely LOVE that you included the shadows from his glasses. people ALWAYS forget that! <3

savetheplanet replied...
Thanks! That was one of my favorite parts of the drawing, all the contrasts of the shadows.

dbacksgirl29This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
As a huge HUGE Harry Potter fan this is boss! Amazing subject and amazing artist

savetheplanet replied...
Thank you fellow Harry Potter fan! :)

GoGoGryffindor said...

Harry Potter is so amazing and this just encompasses all of that. Fantastic job!

YOLO

savetheplanet replied...
I'm so glad you like it!

kristina-marie said...
Amazing. Love it!

savetheplanet replied...
Thanks so much! :D

Kayroxy101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so awesome!

savetheplanet replied...
Thank you! :)