Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Still-Life

Still-Life

Report abuse
Description:
This was a picture we had to do in art class. We had to start at a bunch of things in front of us and draw. We had to set it up each day the same way each day.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Willow55 said...
hmm it makes me think..good job!

DreamingOutQuiet said...
This is incredibly realistic, great job. The porportions are really well and so is the shading, though I would push for more contrast between the lightest and the darkest spaces. Amazing.

NickyJ said...
The proportions are correct and the technical skill displayed by this drawing is very high. The Skull is incredible.

The only advice I have for you is to push your darks a bit more. While you do have good value going on, don't be afraid to push the darks. You'll find it really makes a drawing "pop" and become that much more compelling.

Allia822 said...
This is really cool. It's so unique and just cool!

OpheliaAdair said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:08 am
The detail is awesome!!

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Umm... this is kinda wierd.

*****

Melodiousmadness said...
Wow. That is so cool!!!!!!

Writer_Jordan said...
Oh my gosh! It's a masterpiece!

Wildebear replied...
Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:13 am

wow

really makes me think of finality.  Not only the closed book, but also the skeleton head implies that the story within the picture is finished.