New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Still-Life

Still-Life

Report abuse
Description:
This was a picture we had to do in art class. We had to start at a bunch of things in front of us and draw. We had to set it up each day the same way each day.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

Willow55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
hmm it makes me think..good job!

DreamingOutQuietThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 6, 2012 at 10:07 pm:
This is incredibly realistic, great job. The porportions are really well and so is the shading, though I would push for more contrast between the lightest and the darkest spaces. Amazing.

NickyJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 4, 2012 at 2:04 pm:
The proportions are correct and the technical skill displayed by this drawing is very high. The Skull is incredible.

The only advice I have for you is to push your darks a bit more. While you do have good value going on, don't be afraid to push the darks. You'll find it really makes a drawing "pop" and become that much more compelling.

Allia822 said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 2:40 pm:
This is really cool. It's so unique and just cool!

OpheliaAdair said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:08 am:
The detail is awesome!!

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:00 pm:

Umm... this is kinda wierd.

*****

Melodiousmadness said...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 7:59 pm:
Wow. That is so cool!!!!!!

Writer_Jordan said...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 6:50 pm:
Oh my gosh! It's a masterpiece!

Wildebear replied...
Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:13 am :

wow

really makes me think of finality.  Not only the closed book, but also the skeleton head implies that the story within the picture is finished.