Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Spying hands

Spying hands

Report abuse
Description:
I felt like drawing something mildly creepy.
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 19 comments. Post your own!

BlottedInk said...
May 15, 2013 at 6:02 pm:
This so cool! I feel like this has a deeper meaning! Very good :)

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-PirateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 15, 2013 at 9:39 pm :
Thank you!

julywinters1226 said...
very interesting.I like it.Keep up the good work. :)

ccascq said...
Very Very good! So creative and artwork is fantasic!

mercurienne said...
Jun. 6, 2012 at 4:54 pm:
Love this! I wish I could draw this well with charcoal...

Aeliss-NovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 8, 2012 at 1:23 am :
Thanks! It's actually pencil, TI doesn't have a pencil category.

Lady_Lemon said...
May 30, 2012 at 8:46 pm:
Aeliss.... This. Is. Amazing. ((each word as sharp as her many invisible knives lolz))

PrettyPinkButterflyKidThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 30, 2012 at 11:54 pm :
Haha :) Thanks.

Jack D. said...
May 22, 2012 at 2:38 pm:
this is asome i love it it great lolo O.o

May 23, 2012 at 10:36 pm :
Thanks!             

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks everybody! I love how the tatoos came out.

Felicia_The_Bestest said...
Beautiful! I love the contrast and the detail! 5/5 stars

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome! I'm really not that good at drawing hands, but this is great, and the proportions are awesome! Good shadows too. I especially like the heals of the hands.

RockGirl182This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1, 2012 at 11:03 am:
This is great ! I love the "creepy" face in the hands. :) Good job ! 

Music0609This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 7:59 pm:
This is really cool, I like how you incorperated the eyes and mouth. Keep it up!! :)

C.K.Snow said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:49 pm:
I love the use of shading in this picture! Well done!

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 1:24 am :
Thanks! Since you are the first to comment I'll check out and rate some of your stuff.

Noel-ForeverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:42 pm :
Wow! This is amazing!

Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:48 pm :
Thanks!