New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > jack sparrow

jack sparrow

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

AlabianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:57 am:
Whoa! This is totally, crazy good! It looks exactly like Jack! You have some incredible talent! Savvy?

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15 at 6:00 pm:
WOW! This is AMAZING! Kudos to you and your fanatastic artistic skill! :D Keep drawing!

SilhouettesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16 at 7:34 pm:
Yay! A fellow Johnny Depp fan! o ^ ^ o  Nice job!

Mar. 16 at 7:31 pm:
Yay! A fellow Johnny Depp fan ! o ^ ^ o  Nice job!

C.K.Snow said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:59 pm:
Wow! This picture absolutely astonishing! The shading was used very well in this picture and it is pretty much a mirror image of Jack Sparrow. 5 out of 5 definately.

aliveartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 6:09 pm :
aww thank you so much:)

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 15 at 6:01 pm :
Agreed! Five out of Five!