Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > jack sparrow

jack sparrow

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Koios said...
Aug. 7 at 12:59 am
This is the most impressive charcoal drawing I have seen on this website, hands-down awesome.

N.R.AnonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 16 at 4:45 pm
Dude...this is EPIC.

Alabian said...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 9:57 am
Whoa! This is totally, crazy good! It looks exactly like Jack! You have some incredible talent! Savvy?

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW! This is AMAZING! Kudos to you and your fanatastic artistic skill! :D Keep drawing!

Silhouettes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yay! A fellow Johnny Depp fan! o ^ ^ o  Nice job!

Yay! A fellow Johnny Depp fan ! o ^ ^ o  Nice job!

C.K.Snow said...
Wow! This picture absolutely astonishing! The shading was used very well in this picture and it is pretty much a mirror image of Jack Sparrow. 5 out of 5 definately.

aliveart replied...
aww thank you so much:)

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Agreed! Five out of Five!