Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Teenage Rebellion

Teenage Rebellion

Report abuse
Description:
I was experimenting with my new color sticks...and discovered I don't like color sticks.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Music0609This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 8:08 pm:
I like the teenage angnst feeling in this too, very 80's and modern at the same time, Love it, Keep it up! :)

Liz K. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 6:57 am:
very much like.

mammothfrk said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 10:14 am:
I like it. its expressive. I like the colors with it.

chloe_garrett said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:49 pm:
Is that robert pattinson?

QuirkyEyes replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 11:42 am :
It was not meant to be. I personally hate everything Twilight.

MarieIeiraMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 5:36 pm :
ikr!! meh too!!

NeverBrokenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 8:01 am :
lol it looks just like him

firecleansedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 8:47 am :
It does not look like Robert. Person it reminds of the "Rebel Without a Cause" guy. James Dean