Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Pianissimo

Pianissimo

Report abuse
Description:
I made some charcoal by cranking up the fireplace, and decided to do something with it. Initially, I just intended to sketch my piano, but it then became a jumble of random things I wanted to try drawing....(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

girlwiththescars said...
I really love this!

FluteWriter said...
Maybe its just me, but i couldnt tell what the thing is between the roses? its beautiful though! The piano keys look amazing and i like the title :)

SkyyeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:23 am
This is actually very cool, intriguing, almost...I like how you can tell what the drawn items are, but their kind of abstract at the same time. I actually really love this one, well done!!

FriendOfTheAcorns replied...
I am glad you liked it. Thank you very much! (The charcoal from the fireplace made drawing the piano a lot easier. Originally, I just set to do the piano, but I wanted to try drawing some other objects.) Again, thank you!

SkyyeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I really love :-) I actually favorited it