Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Dancing Germ

Dancing Germ

Report abuse
Description:
hahahahaha, I don't know, I just drew when I was feeling creative....and weird. X-D

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 3:59 pm:
LOL can I have a pet Dancing Germ???

SkyyeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 4:03 pm :
I would give him to you if I could! hehe, I named him Norm.

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 5:20 pm :
When I rule the world I'm making an iPhone app for dancing germs and you can be the supervising artist. I'll also let you rule Afghanistan, if you want.

SkyyeTrekkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 5:44 pm :
Thank you!! I would love that! XD

RedDaisy said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 3:17 am:
This is cool. Very creative and...and...all flow like. Yeah, germ, dance! Is it bad if I say it's kinda cute? XD

Jan. 30, 2012 at 11:02 am :
LOL, not at all!! I think he's kinda cute too, lol. flow like, I like it!! :-D