Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Dreams of a Dreamer

Dreams of a Dreamer

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 11:13 am
What a creative idea! All kinds of things are coming out of his head.

Inksplotch said...
I love this! It's really unique and original (: I can't stop looking at it... You're really talented, keep posting!

KelseyS94 said...
Cool concept! It looks like he has a garden growing up from his head!

Sparkora said...
This is so creative:) I can't help imagining how it would look with color, and that almost makes it even better that it IS black and white because then you can imagine endless possibilities! Your art makes me think and imagine--which is exactly what art is supposed to do:) WONDERFUL job!

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
That looks like it hurts xD jkay lol I love how you portrayed the dreams as literally shooting out of the head like that, its a good drawing =)

Bones96 said...
I love this is very good. It look there unleashing their imaganation like it's just exploding out. Again very good job it love.

ExpressLife01 said...
This piece of art is different and its original. I like the title and I can see it in the picture well too. Interesting and good = )

HonorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
It's abstract, it's unique...it's a head! Great job :)