New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The Guitar, Piano, and Violin

The Guitar, Piano, and Violin This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

rl2wAters said...
yesterday at 10:04 pm:
This is magnificent! It's so eye-cathing! great job!

RainbowChildThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 20, 2012 at 2:43 pm:

cool

Music0609This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 8:31 pm:
This is truely amazing, I love the emotion and explosion of passion you show. Being a lover of music myself, This piece speaks its own melody, great work :) Keep it up!!

Ender2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love it (both as an artist and musician myself.) Tons of depth- can't wait to see more from you!

Zaid1315 said...
I absolutely love this! Mostly because I play the violin,guitar and piano. But most of all its beautiful.

Lacie101 said...
thats pretty damn awesome. i love the way you constructed it i love the instruments you added especially the violin! 

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That is so awesome! I play piano and absolutely love this piece you did! 5 stars!

Starrrh said...
Nov. 4, 2011 at 11:56 am:
this has so much emotion in it. its flawless. Not a lot of people can capture pure emotion in art but you did and it is magnificant. truly remarkable. keep up the amazing work