New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The coal art .

The coal art .

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-PirateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 19, 2012 at 12:51 am:
Wow. This is just so pretty! Its simplicity is truly stunning. :)

Oct. 19, 2012 at 12:51 am:

Aarti replied...
Apr. 25 at 9:45 am :
thankyou so much :)

zsyed said...
Nov. 11, 2011 at 7:49 am:
awesome!         

Aarti replied...
Apr. 25 at 9:44 am :
thankyou 

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
                          Nice :D

Aarti replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:52 am :
Thankyou :D

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:22 am :
You're welcome :D Are you really from India?

Aarti replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:54 pm :
Yup I'm an Indian ,though I live in Saudi Arabia .:)

Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:17 pm :
Wow! How's it like in Saudi Arabia?

Aarti replied...
Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:56 pm :
Actually Saudi Arabia is a great place ,very reserved and many restrictions for women though .we don't really mix up with the natives here . Also ,India is a great place !:D Where are you from?

Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:23 pm :
I am from North America. It's horrible because of the economics. And what do you mean Saudi Arabia is very reserved?