New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

hand

Report abuse
Description:
this an attempt to tackle my worst art enemy... Hands.
Tags: kids objects

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

KelseyS94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like the emotion in this drawing. The shading is really good.

ExpressLife01This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:33 am:
I could never draw hands but this makes me want to try again. You did a GOOD job on this hand. I like the shading. I tried to rate it but it is not going through ; ?.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is pretty good!

lilmartz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 10:22 am:
Well my friend, it looks like you have finally perfected the hand! (and according to the comments below, everyone agrees!) Really nice job on the shading, but if you are looking for some critique, I'll but nit-picky and the pointer finger should probably be wider from the knuckle up. Nice job, though! I really want to know what the writing is supposed to say!

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 11:11 am :
my computer did it mirror image, but I think it says something like "never forget me, your friend" I forgot, this is pretty old

Sparkora said...
The problem with hands is that people often make them too flat looking. But look at all this shading! You gave the hand depth, which is the key to making it look real. Great job:)

LASwan said...
Oct. 23, 2011 at 9:03 am:
Hand: mission accomplished. I like the details the bones and shading.

Sierraam said...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 10:54 am:
Amazing Hand! They ARE impossible sometimes...

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 7:39 am:
And tackle it you did! I hate hands too haha but yours is good!

StormlilyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 9:40 am :
thanks for commenting guys!

Paradise_Lost replied...
Nov. 8, 2011 at 8:53 am :
Ugh. Tha human hand. So difficult. You, however, seem to have vanquished the hand.