Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Imogen Heap

Imogen Heap

Report abuse
Description:
This is my current favorite solo artist, Imogen Heap. You may have heard her songs in the first 2 Narnia movies. She sings the female part in Jason Derulo's "Whatcha Say" as well. I hope I captured her beauty well enough! Drawn with HB, 2B, 4B, 6B, and 8B pencils. Took about 3 hrs.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

Chantelle G. said...
This only took you three hours? Would've taken me sooo much longer. Great job! I love the eyes.

Studio_Ghibli-O said...
I learned "Hide and Seek" for a tallent show. Now I can sing four octaves. o_O This is an awesome pic of an awesome insperation.

LaTutus13 said...
That's a really good drawing! :D Very inspiring!

raggedyanarchyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I love Imogen Heap! The first time I heard her, she blew my mind!!!

this is a really good drawing of her! keep up the good work!

The.oRGaNiSm.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 4, 2011 at 4:16 pm :
Thanks you!!!! And I love her too! SOOOO MUCH!!! XD

hart.kaylee said...
I adore this(:

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
love the hair and the flower!

LakeSideThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
love this :)

Allie R. said...
nicely done :D