Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Changes

Changes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
just a random drawing i did on one of those depressing dayz...xx
Tags: teens

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 3, 2013 at 3:27 am
Wow, this is so cool! Amazing sketch!!

Tonia17 said...
your work is trully amazing! when i saw this piece i think i was able to make a connection. keep up the good work.

ElleAhre said...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 10:00 am
i think this is wonderful and intriuging and it potrays such relatable emotions i feel like i can really connect to it. not only am i just in love with the peice but you are obviously talented and i like you style. thank you for sharing please continue!

LeiMairi said...
Amazing Work! 

rosei said...
Oct. 24, 2011 at 9:45 am
this is really good.. different (:

Gloria_dorce said...
i absolutley love it  :)

bahannahpeel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is AMAZING. truly breathtaking

F0rgtt3nDr34m5 said...
Oh my gosh this is absolutely AMAZING. I have nothing compared to this (: I wish I was as good at this as you are! Hey keep it up these are awesome (:

jpbooker said...
Sept. 25, 2011 at 1:01 am
this is amazing i love everything about it, like how the left side of him fades into the edge of the paper i also like doing charcoal drawings but they are more abstract one is called creation the other is called not human check them out i would love to know what you think of them

_toni4asec_ said...
thank you all 4 your comments i really appreciate them.... & it makes me want 2 draw even more cuz ppl out there r actually loving my work.. lool thank u once again.... & excuse my spelling if u spot any errors... (:

Shannon Y. said...
this is incredible! there is so much emotion in it. i love it!!

Pumpkinscout said...
The emotion of this picture is incredible!!! Great work!

riouxa said...
This is SO GOOD!!!

Estelle_Star said...
This is amazing! I love to draw, but I am nowhere near as good as you are. I love this picture sooo much! It made me smile when I saw it. :D

_toni4asec_ replied...
awww thank you.... :D

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
your drawings are so freaking amazing! i would kiss a frog to be that good of an artist, maybe i need to come drink some of that London water... lol

_toni4asec_ replied...
aha london water...loool... thank you it took years of practice... (: