Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > What's your bet?

What's your bet?

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 18 comments. Post your own now!

off-by-one said...
Omg, this is a Nobody, right?? Awesome work

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy said...
I have to say, I really like the nice little touch of the card. Is it an ace of hearts? I mean, I'm a bit partial here, though, since I love playing cards, Texas Hold 'Em with the family and friends, etc and card tricks as well. I especially like the title of this piece, I just think it's cool. Very original idea, and very creative.

Raggedman replied...
I got the idea from a game called kingdom hearts so it is not something from my mind and yes it is an ace of hearts.  I messed up the die a little but it turnd out pretty good.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
I think that game sounds familiar, but I've never played it. Yeah, I like your die, that and the card turned out pretty good. Well, from my standpoint, since I've never played or seen the game, it's original, but whether it is or isn't, it's still cool, and you did a nice job on it. :)

Raggedman replied...
Do you like the smaller cards coming out of the hand?  It is supposed to grow as it comes out.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Yes, it does seem to grow as it comes out. Nice perspective there. :) I'm not very good at perxpective myself, though. It's difficult for me to draw something that looks like it's getting bigger or closer or anything like that. Did the ace of hearts come out of the hand, too, and is it like falling or something? Or no?

Raggedman replied...
It is used as a projectile along with the dice.  just a sec let me look at your work.

Raggedman replied...
Kazuki Sama is good and the color on gray wolf is interesting.  Zannox is good to.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...

Ah, I see it now. I like the idea you had going with the projectiles. :)

Thank you. Kazuki-sama was done for a friend a year or two ago for Christmas. She used to rp and that was what her character looked like, although her character was named Kuruno. The drawing was originally called Kuruno. But, then we had a falling out and I decided to change the name, because I really didn't like looking at Kuruno's name and having to see that reminder, so it changed.

<... (more »)

Raggedman replied...
I look forward to seeing more

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
I hope you do, as I have many works here on TI already, and multiple more on the way. In this moment in time, I'm currently coloring in and adding final touches to another anime, hopefully I'll submit it in the next few days. :)

aurorawriter replied...
That's a very cool drawing! :D

Raggedman replied...
Thanks do you have any critiques?

aurorawriter replied...
Nope! It looks good to me! :) Will you critique my free-verse poem?

Raggedman replied...
sure what is it called?

aurorawriter replied...
Waiting for Freedom

aurorawriter replied...
Idk- if you can see it yet; I posted it on this forum and on the poem forum but it's probably going through the check thing because it's about WW II.

aurorawriter replied...
I'm going to go on to my thread so I will talk to you on there.