Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Clutter

Clutter

Report abuse
Description:
took about 3 hours, maybe more

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Rant.N.Raven said...
Beautful. This is amazing. Great depth and detail .I'd like this framed.or on my screensaver, something where I can see it often. This remindes me of "Knight, Death and the Devil'' by Albrecht Duer. Your'e technique is  AWESOME!

MorningStar15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, this is Beautiful.

Zavery_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 2, 2011 at 6:06 pm:
Soo jealous of this outstanding work.   =)   Nice job! I seriously love it, would hang it up on the wall.

Sierraam replied...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 12:40 am :
I agree completly, I am actrually printing it out right now... :)Keep up the amazing work!

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 18, 2011 at 3:42 pm:
wow! The detail is so captivating.

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14, 2011 at 1:51 pm:
Intriguing. I wish I could draw like this!

sunriseusnset said...
May 11, 2011 at 6:40 am:
this is so detailed & beautiful. nice work. this is  almost like your own fairytale.