Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Eyeball

Report abuse
This is a pencil drawing that's about 7 inches long. I loved drawing the skin on the eyelids! It was a fun challenge.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 36 comments. Post your own now!

1Timothy412 said...
I lvoe this! how to u scan it? it comes up so perfect on my computer.
monochromatic said...
jawdropping. did you draw that from your head or did you look at an eye and copy it?
skybean said...
Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:35 am
OMG! I LOVE IT! Where did you take lessons!? :)  
Purpleroses said...
Sept. 5, 2012 at 7:22 am
That is sooooooooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! I am soo jealous!
Vanessa S. said...
Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:09 am
WOW! You have some serious drawing skills, to be honest I'm really jealous, your drawing compared to mine.... You make my drawings horrible, you are a fantastic skill of art, I would love to have your drawings :) but its your creative work of art, so keep it, Never stop drawing Never.
WhittyKitty This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You DREW that?!?!?! No way... Thats unbelievable... I am so amazed by this... It's just... Wow.
daddysgirl98 said...
This looks so real!! Keep doing what you enjoy doing!
TouchOfARose said...
This is breath-taking! I thought for sure that this was a photograph before closer inspection. You are really a skilled artist. Keep on posting your work, I love it!
blwblw1 said...
Laure said...
Jan. 21, 2012 at 10:57 am
This is absolutely amazing!!! May I ask, how long did this take you?
nikkigonefishin said...
Amazing! Im just blown away by your drawings! I see that your hard work on drawing the skin payed off. It looks so realistic and it even looks oily haha like real skin ^.^
Kailyn44 said...
That is truly amazing! It looks so real! Fantastic job!
TheUsualSuspect said...
THIS IS A DRAWINGG!?!?!?! Nooooooo wayyyyyy THIS IS AHMAZING!?!?! ... How did u get the reflection in the eye!?!?!?
Ceri.K said...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 10:20 am
Oh my gosh, it looks exactly like a photograph! AMAZING job seriously, this is specatacular :O
sunriseusnset said...
so life-like. amazing!
Pumpkinscout said...
This is so amazingly good I don't have good enough words for it...it's my dream to be half this good someday :)
InvisibleNerdGirl said...
How do you DRAW like this?! It's incredible!!! This is perfect, right down to the reflection in the pupil. Keep it up! You'll be a zillionaire artist someday! :D
wingofangel said...
OMG! this is soooo amazing it's sooo realistic I love it you have god gifted talent. Keep up the awesome work! GB! :)
mayo.girlie97 said...
Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:58 am
woah that is AMAZING!!! :D
Brittbyheart said...
Apr. 22, 2011 at 10:22 am

I am still wondering if it is REALLY drawn, its so detailed. lol, i love it! great, fantastic work!