Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
There wasn't a category for pencil drawings so I put it in charcoals! Anyway. I drew Taylor Swift, it took over 30 hours at least. It was fun drawing the hair! I used HB and 6B pencils with tissues. ^.^...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 57 comments. Post your own!

FK92495 said...
Thia ia really cool!! this picture is really saying a thousand words... lol awesome!!!!

YuLiChKa_LoVe said...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 9:48 am:
This really is AMAZING!!! I hope once I practice more, my pics will turn out like this =D

rileyroo said...
 this is sooo good! i wish i had your talent!

thisbeautifulworldThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i cant even explain how good this is

Keli123 said...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 8:40 am:
Well You Are Freaking AMAZING!! Garsh. i wish i could draw like this :)

CreativelyUnique said...
Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:44 am:
This is so AMAZING, you definetly have a future as an artisit, don't ever stop! your work is great.

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 7:35 am:
This deserved a spot in the mag! Good job on this. It looks so realistic.

Ailatan said...
OMG! This is amazing!!  I couldn't tell it was a pencil-drawing at first, I thought it was just the actual picture just photoshopped! You're extremely talented :)

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 8, 2011 at 5:01 pm :
I agree with Aliatan this is truly astounding you are so good!!!!

HailyDoodleBug said...
This is FLAWLESS!!! Absolutely phenomenal!! You are insanely talented, and I admire the extremely hard work put into this. This is brilliant!!!

wolfie-120895 said...
i envy your patience. this is gorgeous and i wanna learn to do people. i do mostly animals and scenery... good job on the hair, i find curly hair purticularly difficult. kudos

afflatus said...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 10:04 am:
wow...........speechless!

Tsuyosa said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 5:44 am:
i looked at this and my eyes glazed over. it's perfect..wow. looking forward to more from you.

BlueBell said...
Jul. 7, 2011 at 6:06 pm:

Hi, Calasaurus_Rex,

I am just looking for some pointers on hoe to get the tiny little detailsin the hair. I love curly hair and drawing it but the little flyaways and such are so difficult. I have tried literally going in and trying to draweverything but the lightness and I have tried going back and erasing the lightness in. I simply cannot get that good texture. please share your secret if you do not mind helping out a fellow (and far less talented) artist. Thank you! :) Great job!

melie said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 10:53 pm:
the hair in particular is amazing

UltimatebookwormThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:30 pm:
Absolutely perfect in every aspect! You are extremely talented!

sunshine04 said...
Apr. 29, 2011 at 3:47 am:
its totally awesome superb love it 

rockstardream said...
This is beatiful- it almost looks computer generated! Maybe it is, maybe it isn't- but me saying it looks computer generated is a compliment of how life like it looks! I love the vintage-y photoshoot of her with the carousal and the flower band in her hair- she definently works it! Fantastic job!

sunriseusnset said...
i love her! this is looks so 90's in a bar or something. love it !

wingofangel said...
Ok this is awesome you are soooo blessed sooo talented this is chrcoal I am just sooooo amazed I just love it sooo much keep up the amazing work! That u have been blessed with. I diss country music that just mean's all even Taylor Swift. But I still love it! GBU! :)