Hide and Seek | Teen Ink

Hide and Seek

By tamarawendyyy, Ituna, Other
tamarawendyyy, Ituna, Other

Soyeon, leader of the kpop group T-ara.

Similar images

This art has 8 comments.

AvaJay GOLD said...
AvaJay GOLD, Spokane, Washington

Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not pray for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it.
~ Tagore

Wow. Hands and eyes are two very difficult things to draw but you did them both perfectly! Great job!

Lyrics SILVER said...
Lyrics SILVER, Nelson, Other

You know your in love when you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams ~ Dr.Suess

SO sweet! great job

TayTay96 GOLD said...
TayTay96 GOLD, Lancaster, New York

"Sometimes wrong is worth the funny"
-Billy Gardell

Wow. She looks so real, good job ;)

WithEyesWideOpen BRONZE, Wayne, Pennsylvania

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

her eyes..i love it!

wingofangel SILVER, Rusillville, Alabama

It's all about the love. L.O.V.E. - Michael Jackson.

Really good look's almost real Ilove it keep up the great work! GBU! :)

rockstardream GOLD, I&#39m Not Saying, Georgia

"If you dream it you can do it." ~Walt Disney

I absolutely love this!

alicat773 SILVER, Oceanside, New York

To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when... someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’sFEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS.- Taylor Swift

I LOVE  this and I looked through the rest of your work and it's amazing & incredible(:

R.Michelle BRONZE, Memphis, Tennessee
1 article 1 photo 10 comments
outrageously adorable !