Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Smoke and Mirrors

Smoke and Mirrors This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

Cheddarzz said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 1:21 am
i find this drawing actually kind of disturbing lol i like it

sunshine04 said...
Apr. 16, 2011 at 3:02 am
its insanly awesome its haunting beautiful appealing

tayy17 said...
this picture is really good. and it makes you just think. i never really pay attention to art work. but it so amazingly great, and deep.

CookieViking said...
this is scary good awsome work!!!!

sarahconway This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 18, 2011 at 7:58 am
This is awesome!  I love this alot!  I think it would be awesome to use it as an anti-smoking banner or something! 

EmilyRosebud This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so interesting and unique and haunting. I loooooove it! Is it saying that smoking is bad for you?

cactusflower replied...

There is no real story behind this piece. I usually create pieces because I feel the need to draw. If I don't paint for too long, I get uneasy and restless. Looking back at this piece, I look at the slits in the neck [reminiscent of "cutting"], tribal tatoo-like markings, and lots of smoke. I guess... it goes along with my belief that things we do to change our outward appearance are superficial and only cloud our true inner "sight" of both ourselves and the world around us, hence the clouded... (more »)

Guitargirl13 said...
I love this! This is amazing, and Beautiful

NellaB. said...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 7:16 am
This is crazy!! But then again I might be as well, maybe that's why I LOVE it!!!

smartchick118 said...
Jan. 12, 2011 at 11:17 am
This is INSANELY awesome! I draw too be sure to check some of mine out :))

Peregrine said...
Jan. 12, 2011 at 2:47 am
Wow, this is really cool. Great job.

NeverMind said...
Fantastic work, love the image.

Kiyoko This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 10, 2011 at 9:28 am
This is Very eye catching. i was scrolling through all the charcoal drawings, and my eyes were immediately drawn to this one. It's beautiful! 

Aye.Jay said...
Whoa this is Amazing. It's perfectly breathtaking :]

nikkiee said...
Amazing!! Love it!!