Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Kiss Me...Please?

Kiss Me...Please? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this with a 2H pencil, then added the border and background with photoshop. Hope you likey!

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

BluBirdWriter13 said...

You are truely talented with writing and drawing I love it. Keep on going never quit. I am a huge fan of your writing.

P.S. Everyone check out my writing 

dia.dreamer said...

I hate it when people can write awesome AND do something else awesome too. It makes me jealous.

but I'm gonna be truthful. I LOVE THIS. there. I said it. :DD

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...

You remind me of myself. I get green with envy when I see people that have multiple talents. But...I guess I've never noticed my own...until you said it. Thanks!

It makes me happy to know that you LOVE it! <3

FallenAngel1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh my, that is all that i can say. I am struck speechless. This is magnificent work. I just love it!!! Its very detailed and emotional. What i like about it the most is that it just looks as if they are just standing still, prolonging the moment when their lips meet. :-) YOu are very talented!!! :-) :-)

Jun. 15, 2011 at 10:13 am

WOW! Thank you soooo much for your uplifting comment.

When my ice pack leaked onto it I was scared for my life that I wouldn't be able to upload it...but I'm so glad I did!

I was really astounded when it was chosen to be in the magazine.

Thanks again for the comment. You definitely understood the moment I was trying to capture. ^_^

katielee said...
awesome piece! I can feel the tension and emotion!

Thank you so much! It's a relief to me that you can feel the emotion- that's what my goal was!

Mission accomplished for my first emotional artwork. ^__^

NellaB. said...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 7:29 am
LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks so much! I'm so happy you LOVE it!!!

ur_bffe_was_here!:) said...
♫ LOL thanks, I was! :D It's sooo cool! Haha, well it's amazing! i luv ALL of your drawings, the best artist I Luv! lol hahaa 5 STARS!☼☼☼☼☼♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥☺♫♪♪♫♥♥♥♫♪

ur_bffe_was_here!:) said...

♥ OMW, girl you can certainly draw a monkey off a washboard! lol hahaha you are too talented! Wonder who that guy is? ;) lol jk. did u draw this at school, or home? I LOVE IT!!!! Amazing, I hope all your work gets published, they would be crazy not to! :) ♥

♫ Ur best friend EVA!♫

♥~Me ♥

hahaha!! I loved your comment! You sound like you're on a hyper drive!! HAHA! I'm so happy you like it. I drew it at home...I was too scared to reveal it at school. :-D And I have no idea who either of the people are in the pic. Just wanted to draw a dude with cool hair and a girl wanting a kiss from the not-so-compliant guy.