Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Beauty In The Beast

Beauty In The Beast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I did this drawing over three months time. It was lots of fun to draw all the small details of the bison. I did this drawing for an art contest and won 1st place in my category. (Teen) This is a piece that I am very proud of because it showed how far I have come over the years.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is an awesome drawing, you did a great job.  You deserved 1st!  I love drawing and I hope I become this good.  I work on it every day and I am taking all the art classes available in my high school, which is a lot.  :D Lovely job!

NellaB. said...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 7:39 am:
you should be proud, if this is where you are now, the world better buckle up for whats to come!!!

JustToBeQuiet said...
wow. you have an amazing understanding of light and how to shade. i envy your talent. all of your work is amazing! keep it up! :)

cml3333 said...
Dec. 21, 2010 at 9:59 am:
this really is a beautiful work of art! i thought it was a photo at first :)

BrittanyL said...
I mostly paint abstract painting and stay away from realism but this is beautiful very well detailed. It is great (=

midnightflight said...
I really love this piece. Good job!

awya77 said...
I've done pieces that have taken that long but they sure come out looking nice! I really like the details you put into this.

soletsdanceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 7, 2010 at 6:58 am:
super super good!