New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The Listeners

The Listeners This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
A pencil drawing on a lonely piece of mat board. I am hypersensitive to sounds, so this picture represents the many ways I listen. I listen courageously, beautifully, fearfully, angrily. (top to bottom)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Haley G. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:29 am:
the mood is intense and i like how each woman has unique markings around her eyes.

Iamhere4uThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is amazing!

RiverSongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:23 pm:
I love this!  You can definitely see the differences in the expressions of each of the four faces.  I agree with redjuarez; the eye details are gorgeous.  I will favorite this! Nice job!

redjuarez said...
Oh my goodness this picture is so amazing! I absolutely love the detailing around the eyes. It seems like this would make a good print.