Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Black Kingdom Red Kingdom

Black Kingdom Red Kingdom This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
The band Angelspit. Time: Around 36 hours for the drawing. Stuff: HB, 4B, 7B, black pen, red pens, red colour pencils, charcoal (for background).

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:38 pm:
Wow, you are so imaginative, detailed, and also very creative and dark. I really like it!

misslilli23 said...
This is great! It's very unique and well done, great job!

EmilyRoseWithTheFirefliesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 10:32 am:
Dude you are CRAZY amazing at drawing!!!!!! I've never seen anything drawn this well! (Except your other stuff) It blows my mind!

NellaB. said...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 8:11 am:
how in the world do you do this stuff!!!!! it great!!!!

Leann13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You are SO. talented. I hope to be this good at art someday... I try my best though. Maybe in a few thousand years I will be able to do what you do. Every one of your pieces are so realistic. So emotional. So .... perfect!!! I'm very jealous. Please look at some of my work?? I only have one drawing up right now... but I would appreciate it?