eye close up... | Teen Ink

eye close up...

By doodlemonkey, La Palma, California
doodlemonkey, La Palma, California

"One mans heart is greater than the mind of a genius." "In life people forget things but the most dangerous thing forgotten is who we are." "It takes skill to trip on flat surfaces." "One makes all the differences in the world." -all by me (hailey)

Similar images

This art has 9 comments.

doodlemonkey said...
doodlemonkey, La Palma, California

thanks and yes...

Writer1996 said...
Writer1996, Not Telling, Maine
Pretty Eye. Did you ever think of becoming a cartoonist?

doodlemonkey said...
doodlemonkey, La Palma, California

thanx!! :)

SarClark BRONZE, NC, Connecticut
Whoa. Great job, the eye is totally realistic. 

Quinster793 said...
on Jul. 29 2010 at 7:24 am
Quinster793, Canajoharie, New York

If "ifs" and "butts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be Christmas.

the eye is great but add a little more to the eyeborw. its really good other than that

doodlemonkey said...
doodlemonkey, La Palma, California

thanx!... :)

Cuore GOLD said...
Cuore GOLD, Saint Augustine, Florida

Be the change you wish to see- Ghandi

Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable, but that my dears is called cannibalism and is highly frowned upon in most societies.- Willy Wonka

Bright lights often blind those who can't see. ~

Really pretty! I would darken the eyebrows a bit, other than that it's really good.

doodlemonkey said...
doodlemonkey, La Palma, California

thanx so much... you have no idea what that means to me...

justbreathe.... BRONZE, N/a, South Carolina

No matter how bad things get, there is always something that you don\'t know about just yet.

The detail in this drawing is amazing. If all of your other work is this good, you could have a major talent.