Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Perspective (1/3)

Perspective (1/3)

Report abuse
Description:
This work is part of a three piece called "Perspective" that i've been working on. [it didnt come out too good after the scan :S]

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

alanacarlene said...
Your work is still really good I think my favorite is Perspective 3/3 then 2/3. But this is still good. Just out of curiosity the name hepburn is that supposed to be like Audrey Hepburn are you a fan or hers or what? Just curious. Awesome work though I'm a fan.

hepburn replied...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 5:42 am

thanks! that means a lot to me :)

yeah Perspective 3/3 is also my favourite, but i just felt like all three went well together..

hepburn is indeeeed a reference to Audrey Hepburn (that im a helpless fan of btw)

thank you!! :)

alanacarlene replied...
Haha well you are very welcome! And since you're a "helpless fan" of her I'm guessing you've seen My Fair Lady? There's a friend of my mom's and everytime she sees me she calls me Audrey because she thinks I look so much like her! It's kinda funny haha.

hepburn replied...
of course ive seen it :D ive been going through all of her movies, though my favorite is still "how to steal a million" :) 

alanacarlene replied...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:06 am
Huh. Well I guess I outta watch that I haven't seen it before and now I'm curious!

hepburn replied...
go ahead and watch, and let me know what you think of it :D