Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Portrait Practice

Portrait Practice

Report abuse
Description:
This is simply portrait practice. I drew this in my art book, which would explain the crease!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

artist22 said...
Very creative! Love the eyes.

_AMZ_ said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 1:54 am
very interesting....I like the design around the eyes...neat!!!

Inherinerd said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 7:57 am
this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILove it soooo  much this is probably (if not THE best) one of the best drawings i have seen on here so far!!!

BlueSharpieGirl replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 7:25 am
Thank you! That is so sweet! :D

Inherinerd replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 7:33 am
you are very good at shading and also the eyes are just perfect!!!!!! I just love this picutre, i favorited it. it's amazing i wish i could draw like that!!!!

alanacarlene said...
This is beautiful and amazing I wish there was another better word for amazing I could use for this piece because it' that good! The hands are my favorite part how do you do that?! It's seems very professional! It's definately 5 stars!!!

BlueSharpieGirl replied...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 7:26 am
Thanks! I am actually really suprised that you liked the hands, I was not very happy with the way that they turned out! I guess I just took my time and shaded them very slowly. 

Camilleishungry said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 3:43 am

oh wow thats great! everything is nicely in proportion which can often be an issue, nice work getting over the crease haha

nice work :)

Tayrl said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 3:22 am
love the eyes!:)

Inkmusic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Wow! THis is so cool! Normally I don't like this sort of thing, but it really struck me as a fantastic piece of art. THis is more my aunt's style, but she's really cool and artsy. Nice job!