New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > EMMA WATSON

EMMA WATSON

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 48 comments. Post your own!

MorningStar15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i like it a lot she is my fave actress and you did an awesome job

suhasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 3, 2009 at 5:05 am :
thnx a lot morningstar..

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 17, 2009 at 9:20 pm:
Wow. The picture is gorgeous. I almost mistook it for a photo. I love it! Keep up the good work! You've really got a gift.
God bless,
...,

Sept. 3, 2009 at 5:07 am :
thank for encouraging..

Joanna said...
It's beautiful. You have a lot of talent. It's really difficult to have accurate proportion in portraits but here it's absolutely perfect.

suhasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25, 2009 at 12:22 pm:
thank you very much.

artlover said...
Mar. 23, 2009 at 9:37 pm:
wow that is sooo good! really nice job on the shadowing and the hair!! way to go!

artlover101 replied...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 9:24 pm :
I really like it. The hair is always what gives me trouble and you did it very well done. Looks just like her :)