New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The Superego

The Superego This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The Superego is the last of the three parts of the human psyche to develop, and it is the part that is concerned with morality. With the development of the superego, we begin to act not because of selfish desires but because of a sense of right and wrong.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

samasparagusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is great! I love the lion, it looks completely real, also the juxtaposition is mesmerizing, love it.

SassieCassie322 said...
wow this is unbelievable. the detail is amazing. wowww omg

aria_ said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 10:21 pm:
What an artist you are! This is extraordinary.

saraswati. said...
May 24, 2010 at 6:57 pm:
i was browsing the site, and this is what i consider art work. its well done and unique ,un like alot of others.

clairej said...
May 21, 2010 at 8:39 am:
This is so good!

simplysarah318 said...
May 20, 2010 at 6:36 pm:

i love your id, ego and superego idea. its very creative, and the artwork itself is amazing. :)

keep up the good work.