Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > 'Love You' Balloon

'Love You' Balloon

Report abuse
Description:
I... love... you.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

little-miss-sunshine said...
Is this just the previous one except from farther away? I like it! I was wrong though, it's not a kite, but something much cuter. Great idea!

superswim_19 replied...
yeah it is! thanks so much! it took me forever to draw but it turned out pretty cool i guess. i gave it to the guy i like (stupidly i didn't tell him it was from me) and he threw it away. well, he recycled it because he's just that cool! but thanks and sorry i told you that story that you probably don't care about! =D

Lost-In-Life replied...
I do care! That's sad that he recycled it! I like to here people talk about their life and problems, it's good to get your feelings out there!

superswim_19 replied...
aww thanks! i love when people actually listen instead of just ignoring you! but the guy is really cool and i like him a ton, and he might like me... maybe. hopefully! =D

Lost-In-Life replied...
I hope he does like you! That would be so cute. You could tell him that that picture was from you, if you guys started dating or something. Hope it all works out! <3

Lost-In-Life replied...
I hope he does like you! That would be really cute! You could tell him that the picture he got was from you!

Lost-In-Life replied...
May 8, 2010 at 9:15 am

Sorry, it looks like I posted it twice. Oops! lol