Hands

Report abuse
By , waban, MA
Description:
Tags: objects

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love to draw hands, it would be realy cool if you would look at my drawing (I only have one so far).

SassieCassie322 said...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 12:39 am
this is awesome!

cara_ruegg said...
wow this is stunning.

axiomaticxashley said...
Simply Amazing!!!! That's all i can say!

1RaeOfSunshine said...

Holy  crap that is amazing!!!! I wish I could draw like that!!!!

little-miss-sunshine said...
Wow! Completely amazing! I can't draw hands (well I'm not much of a drawer but when I do draw...) I love how you show the tendons sticking out, (ew... that sounds gross when you say it like that, but I can't think of another way.) Love it!

Crogirl said...
Like it, very good.

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I only wish I could draw hands like this! It is so real, go

Kelz1141This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
*good job!

anonymous replied...
haha thanks.  the funny thing is i did this because i couldn't draw hands for my life and i wanted to learn

TheDreamer said...
i love this! its amazing! how did  u the shading?

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I draw with pencil and I do my shading with tortillions, kneadable eraser, and my finger. :>

kari-kiwi said...
This is so amazing! The hands are so life-like! Your attention to detail is amazing!