Hunger

Report abuse
Description:
I REALLY have NO idea where this came from. it's almost 4am, I've been working on it for the past few hours, because I can't sleep. and viola', we have some kind of nightmare drawing.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 47 comments. Post your own now!

IamtheStargirl said...

Hahahahah, I really like the description :)

I really like your drawing, and I think your title is perfect, I'm terrible at coming up with good titles.

Your drawing gives me a feeling of hunger, not physical, but a sort of deep yearning, I guess.

Sara Jessica R. said...
this is absolutely beautiful! keep drawing your dreams ♥

fragileblackorchid replied...
Sept. 4, 2010 at 9:46 am
this is awesome!!!!

DragonFire said...
Thats so cool.  I never rememer enough of my dreams to draw.

DragonFire said...
It's abstract, bu no in a way that doesn't ge the message across. Those are the hardest kind of pictures to draw, since you have to plan it out first, rather than having just insane ar skills. I tried to fraw like that once and it was a complete failure. How long did it take you to do?

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
There was no prior planning to this, sorry to disapoint. =/ It was a scrap sketchbook doodle at 4 in the morning, thanks to an insomniac's nightmare keeping me awake. I illustrate what I dream sometimes, and that helps me go to sleep. ^^'

Demon_of_Truth said...
OMG!! sorry dude, i clicked n the wrong thing and wan't paying atention when I typed the name!!! SORRY!!!!!

It's fine.

dancer4729 said...
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SOO INCREDIBLY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Demon_of_Truth replied...
I love it! Especialy how the orses are accented. Awsome job, crawfordkid.

Mrs.Tziouvaras said...
This drawing its absolutely amazing! Its almost as if you've taken this out parts of a dream I once had.. and made a picture. This is brilliant!

spitfire213 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i really love it! great quality.

Ashly said...
This is Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

oncebittenrose said...
This is absolutely inspiring!!!!!

YvonneCox said...
this is incredible

BleedingRose said...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 10:43 am
I still love this! I totally want this pic in my bedroom, lolz! Wish I could draw like this, good job! ;)

BleedingRose replied...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 10:44 am
Wait- the 'what' are hungry? Can't quite read it . . . .

roses. "The roses are hungry"

BleedingRose replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 8:57 am
Oh, now I can see that! Thx

crawfordkid This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17, 2010 at 9:55 am
I love it!