Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > I Would Like, If I May, To Take You On A Strange Trip

I Would Like, If I May, To Take You On A Strange Trip

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 18 comments. Post your own now!

nelehjr said...

I love the name of your picture! Its so Alice in Wonderland style!

DesakaRae said...
Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:39 am
I should do one in black and white cause i like this. mine are in color so maybe i should just leave them black and white it might look better. 

Bka341997 said...

Drags your eye everwhere

love the claw

beachGiRL said...
This is amazing, you have serious skill! :) great job.. this is awesome!

spiritiris said...
This really is awesome. It's so jumbled I think you have to be EXTREMELY talented to draw all of those things.

zOneOut said...
my mind has been boggled

Terrahantu said...
this is absolutely amazing, and to be completly honest when i first looked at it my only thought was "hmmm. looks a whole lot like the inside of my head." haha ^_^ great work :)

artlover101 said...
really really like it :)

Sasha.Steinmuller said...
I love this, it's so detailed, and it makes you think. I really like the writing in it, again, detailed, and makes you wonder what was written, and to whom it was written. Very well done. :)

htrae22 said...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 6:56 am
i loved this painting so abstract the skulls scared me alittle that is how real they look

cody.nicole said...
So does this all have meaning to it? What inspired you? or is some of it random filling?

Salo said...
Dude...or dudet....how LONG did this even TAKE you?It's SPECtacular!

adastraabextra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
lol its dudet :)
and wow thank you sooo much!!
it worked on it for probably about 2 weeks and i think its cool how if you see the picture larger...idk if u could tell here..that alot of the lines and stuff that you see are actually really really small words, sentences and hidden messages, like especially in the mushrooms.
<3

dreamyface77 said...
Nov. 10, 2009 at 11:16 am
Awesome! Looks like it took a lot of work.

thank you =)))
i really appreciate and yes it took me about two weeks to work on it and finish the whole thing actually, lol. <3

Disreputable4 said...
Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:49 am
I like that the eye has to travel and change perspective to capture the whole piece. BEAUTIFUL!

omg thank you somuch, that really means a lot to me!!
and yeah i thought it was a cool idea to do something interesting like this.
<3

ily19 replied...
May 22, 2011 at 12:50 am
i love it i use to do this all the time just do a whole bunch of little drawings and turn it into one big one. it relly cool.