Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > My Little Boy

My Little Boy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
9"x12" Cream Charcoal Paper

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 57 comments. Post your own!

Psuedonym:RandomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW!!! This charcoal drawing is really amazing!!! It's heart warming! It's realistic! I love the expressions in this art! 5 stars!!!

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 23, 2010 at 3:35 pm :
Thankyou very much. =3 For the comment and for the rating.
Might I suggest you look up another piece of mine, "Embrace"? It is an ink drawing that has similar tones.

Psuedonym:RandomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 10, 2010 at 5:27 pm :
You are very welcome!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! God bless you :3

noelle said...
Your talent is amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darcey_Doo=) said...
You have amazing talent

BillyJoeBobKellyGeorge This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is a very endearing pic. i love it! the epitomy of true family love.

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Adorable. I love this. :]

Castrol said...
Awww. This shows a real father's love.
That is amazing. Makes me smile. =]

distant_dreamer said...
I think this is one of the best drawings I've ever seen!!!! It's also the sweetest one too!!!!! I already added it to my favorites! Keep it up!!!!! :)
P.S- How did you learn to draw like that??

Nov. 5, 2009 at 7:08 pm :
Thankyou very much. And... I don't really know. I've drawn as long as I can remember. o-o'

distant_dreamer replied...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 7:09 pm :
Well keep it up, you such a great artist!!!!!!! :)

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
nice work!

TranquilKristen said...
This is amazing!!!

cassandra_2011 said...
wow this is so amazing. I can tell you must care for your son very much.

Oct. 21, 2009 at 9:49 pm :
Ack... o.o Nonononono. ^^' I don't have a son. This was a drawing I did from a photograph that someone paid me to draw. "My Little Boy" is just what I decided to title it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^

cassandra_2011 replied...
Oct. 23, 2009 at 12:30 am :
ohh! haha okay lol sorry! well I can tell that this man cares for his son very much.. haha

~*kristabel*~ said...
this is amazing! great job