Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > My Little Boy

My Little Boy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
9"x12" Cream Charcoal Paper

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 57 comments. Post your own now!

TheLovelyRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is the most touching, heart-warming, beautiful, loving drawing i have ever seen... this is so breathtaking. you did an amazing job

NewsiesfreakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:59 am
love it... so breath taking... so intimate

MaddiK said...
I love the detail in this! The emotion is so strong! Wonderful work!!!

allycat123 said...
This is amazing work , very inspirational and very touching

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very sweet and touching. I like the way you portrayed the light and shadows. So realistic~

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 1:26 am
thanks. ^^~

thisbeautifulworld said...
so much love in this, wow.

lalala said...
this is so beautifully drawn, love it

FlyleafFreak said...
This...makes me cry, it's beautiful. Outstanding job. :)

Pillow said...
WOW! Its like a photograph. You are very talented.

Bka341997 said...
Awesome...that is all

littlebird said...
Wow.... just wow. You have real talent! It looks like the people could wake up any second it looks so real!

Thank you. ^^ Feel free to look up my other works.

Passion4art said...
HOLY CRAPIOLIES OF JEHOSKIFACTS!!!!!!! this is so touching!!!!!

Now, I have to ask. xD What exactly does that MEAN?

Passion4art replied...
It's just something I say when I'm completely amazed!!!

Oh, well thankyou! ^^

riteren said...
OOOOOOh! That is just...so sweet. So right. I can't...gosh! You REALLY hit a soft spot here....that just says everything....wow. Wow. 

Lilyluna said...
This is stunning, amazing, and beautiful. One of the main reasons I like this piece in particular is, because the mother is ussually portrayed with a child, but in this case it is the father who is ussually not seen as often, but is just as important.

thankyou very much! though I must admit, I enjoyed drawing the kiddo more than his dad. xP