New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > "Charmed"Z

"Charmed"Z

Report abuse
Description:
Zooey Deschannel

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own!

TheLovelyRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is an outstanding drawing

HagenDazzleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this portrait! I too, draw faces- Check out my work, mostly pencil sketches.

Skeezics said...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:23 am:

this is absolutly beautiful. you have amazing talent

melie said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 10:40 pm:
I adore Zoey Dechannel :)

captaindanger This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7, 2011 at 7:37 pm:
This is great! I especially like the eyes. I can never get the eyes right when I draw a person, but you did a wonderful job. Really nice picture.

CoughingColours said...
Haha I have looked at this picture dozens of times and I'm still breathless each time. Zooey Deschanel is one of my favorite actresses too, but I don't think I could ever draw her as well as you did. Really beautiful;)

AshTree said...
Great job. I love the bangs. This is very, very good. I was wondering if you used a reference picture. If so, did you take it? If you did then my advice is make sure flash is off. That has messed up the shadows in some of my drawings. My problem is the shading in the face itself is very light. Don't be afraid to add more shadow! Overall I love this! You are an amazing artist. Keep it up!

sarahmarie replied...
Dec. 19, 2010 at 1:26 pm :
Hey thanks! I did use a reference picture from the internet, and used a grid. Grid drawings help me so much with proportions! And I have the same problem! I get shy with my shading, haha I've been trying to work on that though. Thanks for the feedback!

cybelle14 said...
May 12, 2010 at 10:08 pm:
Wow, this is really  goood!! I love all your artwork :)

kari-kiwi said...
I love the shanding on the lips! It is very realistic looking! I also like the shading on the hair! The entire picture is amazing!

wingofangel said...
Feb. 25, 2010 at 6:44 pm:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! it look's just like her u did such a amazing job. i really like it keep up the great work.

suhas said...
Nov. 30, 2009 at 1:51 am:
wow!!! lovely eyes...superb work....

TeenageMutantNinjaAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
awesome job!

adastraabextra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i have some strange attraction to this picture lol. i cant stop looking at it. great job. :)

Sarah D. said...
This is really amazing.

mayzielabird said...
Wow, this is really bueatiful. I thought this was a photograph at first, but then i looked for a while. It's amazing.