Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Scared and so Young

Scared and so Young

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 38 comments. Post your own!

clairej said...
May 21, 2010 at 8:36 am:
This gave me chills. It's amazing.

Mysteriousmystii This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 21, 2010 at 3:47 pm :
Thanks.  :)

SassyJones said...
May 1, 2010 at 1:55 pm:
wow you are amazing. you should make art shows for charities- you could move mountains. 

May 1, 2010 at 4:44 pm :
I plan on it sometime.  If the chance comes.  I've actually already donated a duck tape purse for a chariety which helps to clean the Mississippi River.  They had an auction and the purse sold for 80.

fiftiesgal467 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 4:46 pm:
Powerful image, says so much

Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:44 pm :
Thanks. :)

Mitchell said...
Oh my Gosh. That's astonishing

Dec. 24, 2009 at 9:05 pm :
Thanks :)

Sarah D. said...
Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:10 am:
This is really beautiful :)

Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:45 pm :
Thanks. :)

Mysteriousmystii This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thanks. :)

Kylie517 said...
This is really amazing and truley moving. The detail is great. the reflection says everything. Very nice.

NeverMind said...
Wonderful drawing, I really like all the attention to detail. Also, I really think the reflection of a person in the eye adds a lot to the piece. You really have some talent, keep up the extraordinary work.

Nov. 5, 2009 at 9:35 pm :
Thanks. :)

Beau. said...
Your art is beauiful and inspiring.

Oct. 17, 2009 at 7:17 pm :
Thanks. :)

GirlWithWings56This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing. It makes me want to cry.

Sept. 19, 2009 at 10:34 pm :
Thanks. That's the intention. Art should move people, and not show commercial life, cause that's not true.