New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Scared and so Young

Scared and so Young

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 38 comments. Post your own!

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:55 pm:
Omg! This is fabulous! Showing fear through the eye- the way you did it looks awesome!

maizyiscrazy said...
I love this! I especially love the detail you put into the eye, with the silohuette of the person! *****

JuneTaz said...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 9:31 am:

HE. Scared ME!

Great drawing. You really have a bond with those charcoals. :D I think that besides the eye, you might want to add another detail or two to show his fear. (E.g. a trembling lip.) It's not just our eyes that show our emotions!

ChickenLegHouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 29, 2012 at 12:38 am :
Cover up the eyes and then look at the picture. The kid still looks scared, doesn't he.

musiccrazy said...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 9:09 am:
So amazing! Great Job!

sunriseusnset said...
oh my goodness. that was my first reaction. this is breathtaking. the fear is captivated all over the face. & as soon as you see the eyes you know it's not just weird child, but that there's something wrong. this would be a great image for some kind of child abuse foundation. outstanding work !

Mysteriousmystii This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 26, 2011 at 6:06 pm :
Actually, it was for a child abuse project in English class, of all places.  I really need to put in onto some better paper.  You can't tell, but it's on some kind of thick posterboard, and cut out, because some other stuff was glued on.  My English teacher said that it stared at her when she was in the classroom.  LOL

Mysteriousmystii This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 2, 2011 at 7:18 am:
That's the point.  :)

Faey101 said...
creepy....;)

bokworm said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:08 pm:
iv never seen fear like that it makes me afraid to. i got the shivers

-ANG3L-EY3S- said...
I love this.

Oct. 16, 2010 at 7:46 pm :
Thanks.  :)

Crogirl said...
It's amazing, almoust alive 

Aug. 23, 2010 at 4:02 pm :
Thanks.  :)

Katherine.A said...
Jul. 26, 2010 at 4:42 pm:
wow! this is really beautiful!! I love the shading and everything!!

Jul. 26, 2010 at 8:34 pm :
Thanks.  :)

UniqueadaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 2:05 pm:
wonderful, i liked the part where u can see the man in the little boys eyes

Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:48 pm :
Thanks.  :)

Red Eyed dragon said...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 2:04 am:

I LOVE IT:=)

Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:47 pm :
Thanks.  :)