Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Eye See You

Eye See You

Report abuse
Description:
(I wanted to make it ICU as in intensive care unit.. but the title has to be at least five characters *cri*...)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

KyrstieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 9 at 6:13 pm
Eerily beautiful.

feathertailThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 14 at 7:57 pm
It's lovely and ICU wouldn've been a great name sigh...

TheOceansBlackBirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 16 at 12:46 am
Thank you so much :P

TheOceansBlackBirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 7 at 2:45 am
Thank you so much

Sep. 7 at 2:44 am
Thank you guys so much! (also miss you and sorry I've been gone so long XD) @CristelSnow @Kaydie @Liv.Harris

KaydieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 6 at 12:02 pm
U mean u drew this?I can't even draw a pen properly.....this is great....I just love it....welcome back

CristelSnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 6 at 3:07 am
Omg this looks so cool! Like wow I wish I could draw like this. I love the detail and everything about it.Just wow

Hannah.Vanderbur said...
Sep. 6 at 1:14 am
thats awesome!!!!

xxMedievalShadexx said...
Sep. 5 at 10:04 pm
oh wow, this is nice!! I deff like it!!!!!!!

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 5 at 4:47 pm
OOOOOHH I love this!! :D Super detailed and very well drawn ^_^