Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Simple but mesmerising

Simple but mesmerising

Report abuse
Description:
Simple objects can make beautiful illustrations.
Tags: objects

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

GracieWalther said...
I feel as though I could reach through my screen and pick up the lightbulb; and the way that you managed to make it appear to truely be glass is insane.

Lily H. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how you've managed to make the light bulb look transparent.

Jawad77 replied...
Jul. 23, 2015 at 11:38 am
Thanks a lot, by the way i am self taught.It all needs practice and experiments.

SprigThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 24, 2015 at 6:17 am
Cool, I have always loved art - both appreciating other people's and creating my own - but have always suspected that I wouldn't have the skill to meet the standard required at art school. It's encouraging to think that perseverance really does pay off when it comes it building up a skill.

IndieStrattonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing shading!